Bone-In Spiral Sliced Hardwood Smoked Honey Spiced Glazed Ham
Tender, juicy and full of our famous Smokey, Honey Spiced glazed flavor best describes our Bone-In Spiral Sliced Hardwood Smoked Honey Spiced Glazed Ham. Our Hams begin with our pigs which are raised on sustainable family owned and operated farms in remote and pristine regions of the intermountain west. These pigs eat very well with high quality feed. Then finished off with wheat and barley. They are never fed antibiotics or hormones, for instance, ractopamine. We are so proud of our product and we are sure you will enjoy our ham for many occasions.
- Cooked and Hardwood Smoked for 5 hours
- Spiral Sliced for easy serving.
- Glazed with our combination of sugar (produced in Idaho) and Boise Bistro Market Idaho’s Ham Company Spices.
- No MSG, Gluten or Hormones
- Half Ham 8 lbs – 10 lbs
- Save the bone for delicious soup.
$8.00 Per Pound
Feeds Approx 10-18 people at a sit down meal (1/2 lb per person recommended).
(Final Price will vary slightly based upon final poundage)